Saturday, July 18, 2009


























Well, I'm back. Last week was so busy with work, cakes, and Bible School! Again, I have been very busy with the fudge cakes and fudge this week. I have baked 9 cakes and 7 batches of fudge since last Sunday. Baked three cakes last night! All sold today! It was a profitable week. On Thursday I had the day off so we went with our neighbors Judy and Steve to the Cape. (Baked my cake and fudge before I went.) They needed to learn the way so they can go by themselves. It was a glorious day. The ponies were out and there were more of them than ususl. It was pretty neat to see them swim. There was a week old colt and another a little older. (See Photos) Sharing our beautiful piece of earth is a pleasure. this coming week will be a busy one too. I have to work Mon, Tues, and Wed. On Thursday I asked off to get ready for our trip to Michigan. I can' t wait!! In between I'll have to bake cakes. I already have an order for a fudgecake on Thursday.
Wink is doing better as far as his heart surgery is concerned. He cut some grass with a push mower today. Maybe not a lot but some. That is a good start. He is having problems still with his arms. Maybe someday we'll find out what is wrong with them! Well have a good week everyone. Go to Sunday School tomorrow and remember it is a day of rest. That is what I intend to do. After the rest home service that is.





1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful and safe trip. Don't bake any cakes while you are gone....Except maybe one for Court's 13th birthday.....

    ReplyDelete