Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Today was a nice cool day here on Harkers Island. The wind was from the east and there was no humidity! Andrew had fun playing at Aunt Cathy's with Gaib and Christian. In the afternoon they came here to play. They were great together. They played outside for awhile and then came in to play games on the computer and play hangman. Andrew found kittens yesterday in the skiff behind the house. Of course he wants one. There are three. He wants me to keep one of them for him. His mama has a no pets policy. I would keep one, but they are wild. The boys were worried that she has left them and won't come back to feed them. I told them she may move them but she would come back. I hope I'm right. I cooked shrimp for supper and they were delicious. After supper they were talking about staying overnight here with Andrew, but backed out. Later Cathy and I took them for ice cream. They had a good day! Oh to be young again!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like those boys are keeping you busy! It is good for ya and Papa too I am sure! Thanks for posting that silly photo of me laughing:-) I do love that daughter of yours like she is my biological sister and do consider her one of my "bestist" friends. Using a Maddi word there!! Love your blog! Now you have to keep it up! Love you!
    Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess all the boys are sad that Mama Kitty moved the babies. Andrew's day got even worse when he got home and let his turtle out. They had him in a brick corral. But, somehow he dug under and disappeared. Now he says he doesn't have any pets. But, he says Nana is going to look for him a kitten. Is that true Nana?

    Nana, there is a spelling error in your introduction. "Your children make our lives complete. You have out.....

    Love You,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete