Saturday, June 13, 2009

Well this is my first post, so I will say hello to all of those who happen to stop by. Today was a beautiful, but hot day, with a nice breeze to make it a little more tolerable. I worked at Capt. Henry's Gift Shop. I think Wink, who is recovering from open heart bypass surgery, missed me. He gets pretty bored. He has had a better day than yesterday, but is anxious to get back to normal. He wants to feel good and be able to drive. He fears he will never be well again. Of course he will be feeling much better in a few short weeks. Easy for me to say I guess, I don't have a zipper in my chest! Grandson, Andrew will be here a few days next week to keep him from being bored.

Anyway, as uaual I am feeling blessed and know I have a Heavenly Father who knows everything I need now or in the future so I will not worry. I gave all of my family, my husband and children, to HIM long ago. He doesn't ever sleep and He never makes mistakes. Have a wonderful Sunday. Remember to go to church!

No comments:

Post a Comment